Helping treat Addictions with Acupuncture
TBC - 9.00 am to 17.00 pm - 7 Hours CPD
Participating fully in the course will enable you to;
- Deepen and enhance your understanding of the effects of these drugs on the body.
- Learn the basic patterns of disharmony of addictions in relation to TCM and Western medical models.
- Identify a number of clinically useful points, a variety of dietary therapy approaches.
- Learn 6 simple QiGong exercises to use with yourself and with your clients.
- How to effectively integrate disciplines of TCM into an integrated effective treatment plan.
- Develop treatment strategies to help patients.
- Learn the strengths and weaknesses of interventions.
- Importantly when to refer your patients on to others for appropriate help when red flags appear.
- You will discuss how and when to effectively use acupuncture and its adjunctive techniques in treating your clients,
- How to formulate principles of treatment, treatment plans and points prescriptions based on the TCM patterns of disharmony.
Shepherds House Collingwood Street Guys Hospital Campus London Bridge London SE1 1UL
Share Helping Treat Addictions with Acupuncture