Seated Shiatsu Massage
Seated Meridian Massage
Thursday May 10th – 10 am to 5 pm – 7 Hours CPD
The course is designed to offer you as a student, a full Seated Acupressure Massage Routine.
Throughout the 1-day practical course you will learn to perform a complete Seated Shiatsu / Acupressure Routine and develop and understanding of the great benefits of this quick pick-me-up routine, widely used at Corporate and Sporting Events.
You will learn:
- A number of ways to work safely and effectively to deliver an effective massage routine.
- Contraindications to use of On-site/seated acupressure massage.
- Introduction to working in the chair and to the different types of chair
- How to set up the chair and seat your client.
- Application of pressure through body weight and body mechanics, correct posture and use of body weight to apply techniques.
- Use of hands, thumbs and forearms to apply pressure.
This is a Formative Course and assessments will be undertaken throughout the day by means of short demonstrations, plenty of hands on experience and one to one training with a full swap and run through of the complete routine at the end of the day.
This is a fun and informative interactive workshop.
Guys Hospital Campus
Share this great CPD workshop