Myofascial Release – The missing link in bodywork
10am to 5pm – 7 Hours CPD
This is a hands-on practical day and you will learn:
- Specific Myofascial Release techniques to safely and effectively treat dysfunctional tissue.
- Identify stuck, hardened and dehydrated fascia.
- Develop a full understanding and apply the methods to free and loosen these areas leading to increased range of motion, pain relief and full functionality.
You will develop:
- An understanding of the piezoelectric phenomenon and the physiological changes that take place during MFR.
- The importance of the time element,
- develop your listening skills allowing you to further assist the bodys’ ability to self- heal
- An understanding that the body can facilitate spontaneous movement.
- To understand the function and physiology of Fascia
- Develop the techniques required to evaluate and treat Myofascial restrictions to include; Sacrum Release, Gross Cross Hand Stretches, Psoas Release, Hip Flexor Release, Transverse Plane Releases, Dural Tube Release, Unwinding ( spontaneous movement), Rocking or Rebounding.
- Devise a treatment plan.