RCHM – Using Chinese Herbal Medicine as supportive treatment for people living with cancer
7 Hours CPD
- Be able to identify the changing requirements for treatment at the different stages of living with cancer.
- Participants will be encouraged to recognize the importance and value of Chinese medicine as a whole system intervention
- To explore specific herbal treatments described in case studies.
In addition it is anticipated that you will gain confidence in your practice as a result of attending the seminar/s. The RCHM aims to build up a practitioner network of nurturing peer support from the seminar series.
Seminars are open to all RCHM members (all categories) and graduates of accredited herbal courses.
- Refreshments and lunch sadly are not provided.
- You will need to bring a pen or pencil, we will be providing everything else; full colour course notes, all of the training equipment etc
- Integrating Conventional and Chinese Medicine in Cancer Care: A Clinical Guide, Thai Lahans. 2007. Pb Elsevier.
- Radical Remission. Kelly Turner.2014. Pb Harper One
- There is no formal assessment, but a quiz style knowledge check at the end of the day will allow practitioners to check their own knowledge from each day.
- Supporting material and PDF files for the lecture slides will be available to all participants electronically via Moodle upon full payment for each day.
Great Maze Pond