RCHM – Introducing Western Herbs to Traditional Chinese Herbalists from a TCM Perspective – A woman’s journey from fertility to menopause
7 Hours CPD
The herbs as well as the conditions will be viewed from both energetic perspectives.
In addition it is anticipated that you will gain confidence in your practice as a result of attending the seminar/s. The RCHM aims to build up a practitioner network of nurturing peer support from the seminar series.
Seminars are open to all RCHM members (all categories) and graduates of accredited herbal courses.
- Refreshments and lunch sadly are not provided.
- You will need to bring a pen or pencil, we will be providing everything else; full colour course notes, all of the training equipment etc.
- As a participant you must have a sound working knowledge of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- There is no formal assessment, but a quiz style knowledge check at the end of the day will allow practitioners to check their own knowledge from each day.
- Supporting material and PDF files for the lecture slides will be available to all participants electronically via Moodle upon full payment for each day.
Great Maze Pond