RCHM – An introduction to Chinese Herbal Medicine Paediatrics
7 Hours CPD
- To understand and use the basic concepts of TCM paediatric physiology and pathology in the diagnosis and formulation of treatment strategies for the treatment of children.
In addition it is anticipated that you will gain confidence in your practice as a result of attending the seminar/s. The RCHM aims to build up a practitioner network of nurturing peer support from the seminar series.
Aims / Objectives
These will be constructed for each day.
Seminars are open to all RCHM members (all categories) and graduates of accredited herbal courses.
- Refreshments and lunch sadly are not provided.
- You will need to bring a pen or pencil, we will be providing everything else; full colour course notes, all of the training equipment etc.
- As a participant you must have a sound working knowledge of Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- There is no formal assessment, but a quiz style knowledge check at the end of the day will allow practitioners to check their own knowledge from each day.
- Supporting material and PDF files for the lecture slides will be available to all participants electronically via Moodle upon full payment for each day.
- One of the Chinese textbooks of paediatrics has been translated into English, it is part of the international standard library of Chinese medicine (Paediatrics of Chinese medicine chief editor Wang Shouchuan, published by Ren Min Wei Sheng Chu Ban she人民卫生出版社).
- Nina works with her own script, her own notes, and with a Chinese textbook edited and partly written by her teacher Dr Su Shurong.
Great Maze Pond