Setting up and developing a thriving practice
Join us for a one-day CPD workshop on Setting up and Developing a Thriving Practice.
This workshop is designed to provide valuable insights and strategies for growing a successful practice.
With expert guidance and practical tips, you will learn how to attract and retain clients, build a strong referral network, and increase your revenue.
You will also enhance your skills and knowledge in important areas such as marketing, communication, and customer service.
Whether you are new in the field or an experienced practitioner, this workshop will help you take your practice to the next level.
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in your professional growth and success. Register now to reserve your spot.
It's valid for
Its a level
It costs from
March 19th 2024 (Tuesday)
Guy’s Campus, Shepherds House, Collingwood Street, London, SE1 1UL
A comprehensive one-day CPD course that caters to those embarking on a practice setup journey. Through this course, you will attain the requisite knowledge and skills needed to establish, develop, and expand your practice with minimal errors.
You’ll benefit from expert guidance on essential computer programs, and the necessary paperwork requirements. You’ll also learn about the effective ways to set up and operate as a practitioner.
Our professional approach ensures that you obtain valuable business advice and steadfast guidance towards steps that will help ensure a successful journey in the industry.
Join us today for this enriching opportunity to achieve your practice goals and aspirations.
On this practical 1-day intensive course you will cover;
- The Initial steps.
- How and when to register with HMRC.
- Your legal business structure, sole trader, limited company, partnership etc.
- What type of practice will suit you best, the pros and cons.
- How to work out where to practice and why.
- Business planning.
- Marketing, what will work where and why.
- Financial issues, taxation, inland revenue, expenses claiming, banking, pensions, insurances, NI, etc.
- Government acts such as Data Protection, and regulations that will affect you in clinical practice.
- Record keeping, how to do it, what programme are best for you.
- Book keeping and accounting, D.I.Y. Vs professionals.
- Clinical waste.
- Local environmental health. CPD, planning and undertaking.
- Presentations to groups and companies.
- Communications systems, phone, email, drop in.
- Admin and paperwork, Clinical forms to use.
- Building your practice, investigating your competitors and collaborators.
- Marketing, how to make modern social media work for you.
- Outside help.
- Web sites, DIY Vs Buy.
- What computer / mobile based program’s will help you to work smarter not harder.
- First aid.
- Risk assessment – your clinic, fire, first aid and health and safety.
This course has been thoughtfully designed to cater to a wide range of practitioners, including recent graduates, final year therapists, and established professionals of all disciplines.
It is ideal for those who are looking to elevate their practice and students who wish to gain a deeper understanding of these therapies and develop their clinics.
Our course is suitable for professionals from various fields such as Naturopathy, Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Massage therapy, Chiropractic, Homeopathy, Yoga, Nutrition, Herbalism, and more.
This workshop is not going to test you formally. Instead, it’s a place where you can talk and learn in a relaxed way to develop yourself and improve your clinical and business prospects.
You will receive a CPDG certificate of attendance. This is valid for 7 hours CPD and is recognised by all healthcare professions.
You will receive both an electroinic and hard copy for your files.
This workshop is classroom-based course and is undertaken over 1 day.
Paul holds a Masters in Eduction, and teaches and practices Acupuncture, Tuina, massage in Longfield, Kent. He has been in practice for 30 years, and practices in Kent, is a senior first aid instructor for the Rugby Football Union, and set up and runs the new Ash Green Multi-Bed unit Read more ….
You will receive full acess to any online VLE elements of the course that are available.
All downloadable free business resources are available from our amazing VLE website HERE.
- Refreshments and lunch sadly are not provided.
- You will need to bring a pen or pencil, we will be providing everything else; full colour course notes, all of the training equipment etc.
- A course handbook will be provided; the content of the handbook will be supported by a structured PowerPoint presentations. Course handbooks and PowerPoint’s are designed to be used to support the training, as an aide mémoire.
- Attendees are expected to annotate their handbook / notes with regards to areas and information that require specific explanations or detailed clarification.