Taping for injury prevention, treatment
and for active Sports players
Friday June 1st – 9.00 am to 17.00 pm – 7 Hours CPD
On this practical one day course you will learn ;
- Different taping products including zinc oxide and kinesiology tape
- Revision of the anatomical structures on the areas covered.
- A number of taping techniques to support injured or compromised joints.
- How to speedily apply a number of taping techniques to the wrist, shoulder, knee and ankle to support players and clients with injuries.
- Athletic Taping for support and limiting movement
- Kinesiology Taping for Support and Pain Relief
- Fascial Taping for Posture
- Contraindications, (health and safety, hygiene)
- Acute injury management
- Management of specific conditions
Share this Amazing CPD event with your colleagues