Ear acupuncture – Integrating it into your current practice
Date – TBC – 14 Hours CPD
You will learn;
- The anatomy of the ear
- The location and function of a number of auricular acupuncture points, including the NADA protocol, The Battlefield Protocol, The new Anxiety protocol, Master points, and others.
- Non invasive treatment approaches and techniques such as ear seeds etc.
- How to use and integrate treatments into your current clinical practice to enhance treatments, speed your clients recovery, and improve clinical outcomes.
- Explore the research behind how auricular acupuncture can facilitate the body’s own healing mechanisms in order to improve rehabilitation and recovery.
- Health and safety issues.
- Red flags and contraindications.
- First aid for common clinical events.
Share this Amazing CPD Ear Acupuncture 2 day workshop